Friday, October 3, 2014

$5, $5 Printing Plate: Emerson Etem

I made myself a promise that as hockey neared I would make a concerted effort to beef up my Emerson Etem PC. I was fortunate enough to be there on draft day when the Anaheim Ducks selected the Long Beach product at the tail-end of the first-round, and he's supremely talented. I see big things in his future with the Ducks, and hopefully that begins with a permanent role on the club this season.


I haven't added a ton of his stuff but I've been active in trying to do so. Thankfully, one piece I was able to land was the above Magenta 1/1 Rookie Printing Plate out of 2013-2014 Panini Score. It ran me a paltry $4.76 shipped.

2 comments:

  1. I'm super amped to watch Etem further contribute this year. This is yet another super sick Ducks printing plate.

    I can see we're going to have some blog back-and-forth this season!

    Another great pick up, for next to nothing. Hell, you should've picked up another! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only two Ducks' card bloggers! it's gonna be a fun year on and off the ice!

    ReplyDelete