Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Star-Lord! 2014 UD Guardians of The Galaxy: Chris Pratt Cosmic Strings Dual.

So Guardians of The Galaxy was amazing. I can't wait for the second installment to hit theaters around 2017, and in the meantime I'll just have to watch the movie over and over again. That, and pick up affordable singles (1/1 sketches!) from Upper Deck's Guardians of The Galaxy release which hit shelves in September.


The first single to enter my GOTG PC is the above Chris Pratt -- as Star-Lord -- dual relic from the Cosmic Strings subset. I acquired it for much less than I anticipated and much less than they were going for right after release. Usually it takes months for prices to drop on new releases, especially when it coincides with the biggest movie of the year that raked in half a billion. But $6.09 delivered netted me this beaut which features two distinct pieces of movie memorabilia.

Pratt is already a member of my Parks and Recreation PC. Perhaps one day one of his GOTG autos will end anywhere near affordable so I can add his John Hancock to my collection.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pickup. I've been behind on my TV and movie watching, but I definitely gotta check out that movie when it gets released.

    ReplyDelete