Tuesday, December 9, 2014

'05-'06 UD SP Game-Used SIGnificant Numbers Auto-Relic /51: Ryan Getzlaf!

Certain Ryan Getzlaf rookies do not call my PC home. In some cases the price is too prohibitive; in others the card is too rare and rarely appears; and in others both of those reasons apply. I recently came across a card that had met both of those criteria, but ended up selling for a song. For the low, low price of just $9.99 delivered I am now the proud owner of this amazing Getzlaf rookie auto-relic.


Numbered 45/51 -- Getzy's original sweater number -- this beauty had eluded me for ages before I was finally able to land it. It's one of the more desirable rookie autographs The Captain has, and even though his auto went off of the sticker in multiple places, I can live with that considering the bargain price I paid.


I rarely scan in the backs of autos/relics/auto-relics but I really dig the design Upper Deck went with and decided it was worth a few minutes of my time. Plus, we once again find the old-school Mighty Ducks logo which I just can't get enough of.

No comments:

Post a Comment