Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Emerson Etem: Proud American.

My Emerson Etem PC received an enormous boost when I won this gorgeous auto-patch from eBay recently. I'm a huge fan of the Long Beach native and this particular card -- out of 2010-2011 In The Game Heroes and Prospects -- has been on my radar for quite some time. It's the Black Parallel, is limited to just 6 copies, and ran me a paltry and cool $10 shipped.


ITG's Jumbo Number & Auto cards are always a thing of beauty, and the true 'MERICA-ness of this amazing three-color patch is just the sweet, sweet icing on the cake. The patch piece comes from Etem's 2010 Home Hardware CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game sweater.

Etem is currently in the AHL, much to my chagrin (he's recovering from the mumps). Etem should have never been sent down, and as much as I love Bruce Boudreau I don't understand why he hates the kid so much. He's almost exclusively used him on the 4th line with no power-play time over the last two years but was quick to give Rene Bourque -- who is terrible -- Etem's roster spot before bumping Rene to the first line and first PP unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment