Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Krieger on Cocaine Modding A Gun Makes For An Awesome Archer Sketch

I've made a concerted effort to add 1/1 sketch cards from 2014 Cryptozoic Archer of my favorite character, Krieger. A bunch of cases and boxes have been busted and posted in recent months and with that have come a wave of new Krieger art to chase. My latest acquisition was had for the price of a blaster delivered.


This gorgeous Krieger sketch comes from Matt Hebb and is the first sketch of his to enter my collection. Hebb depicted Krieger in Sea Tunt: Part II, the fourth season finale in which Krieger mods a machine gun while high on cocaine.


Here he is in video form, holding a screwdriver which he used as a drum stick while he sung Rush, air drummed, and modded said gun. While on cocaine.

It's a hell of a drug, you know.

1 comment:

  1. WOW. That is probably one of my favorite Krieger moments. Absolutely LOVE that sketch.

    Fantastic pickup.

    ReplyDelete