Ticket Monster LAD Banner

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Celebrating Ryan Getzlaf's Birthday With One of His Rarest Autographed RCs!

Today is the 30th birthday of Anaheim Ducks' center Ryan Getzlaf, my all-time favorite hockey player and a staple of my collecting ways. It also happens to be Game 5 in the Ducks' second-round playoff series against Calgary, where Getzy played his junior hockey for the Hitmen. Full circle, you see.


I figured what better way to celebrate The Captain's birth than by showcasing my 91st John Hancock in cardboard form, and it's a real beaut and one I wasn't sure I'd ever land. Out of 2005-2006 Fleer Hot Prospects comes one of Getzlaf's key rookies and overall best cards: his Prized Prospects auto-patch card. There are many parallels to the base version which I already own, and the above is the White Hot variation limited to just 50 copies (31/50). The final price was under two blasters and it's a vital piece to building the best Ryan Getzlaf Collection out there.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete