Monday, June 1, 2015

2013 Panini Father's Day Studio Progressions Cyan /5: Clayton Kershaw!

It feels like it's been forever since I added a Clayton Kershaw of some significance to my Kid K Collection. Prices have been high for some time and as I got in on Clayton when he first broke onto the scene, my collection has depth and many a high-end card within it already. I can remember the days when I could grab a Clayton John Hancock for $5. Oh, those were the days....


My early work has allowed me to sit back and pick off the oh so occasional card that slips through the cracks. I was recently able to land this 2013 Panini Father's Day Studio Progressions Cyan Blank Back parallel of Kersh's awesomely awesome Studio insert. These are limited to just 5 copies for each color; they're fairly similar to printing plates in that respect.

4 comments:

  1. That is pretty much what I have to do with McCutchen. Every once in a while a deal can be had. Glad you were able to get a new Kershaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice pickup. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one grats, i think i have one of the yellow ones, definitely hard to get your hands on !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome addition to the Kid K collection

    ReplyDelete