Thursday, July 23, 2015

Shawn Marion For My Birthday

I decided to clean through a box of randomness on Friday while at work and about halfway through a card caught my eye. I pulled it from the box, let out an "Oh yeah!" and showed it to my boss. He gave me a quizzical look and I explained that Shawn Marion is my favorite basketball player. He grabbed the card, took a quick look at it and handed it back while saying "Happy Birthday." Works for me!


Hand-numbered 50/315 -- probably not by Shawn himself -- this SAGE offering from 1999 features The Matrix in his UNLV garb. That's one obtrusive sticker but I do enjoy college and minor league cards. Pre-rookies are still rookies in my book.

Thanks Zack!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete