Thursday, December 10, 2015

Conway Stern's Star Of David: A New Cryptozoic Archer 1/1 Sketch Pickup!

It's been quite some time since I added any 1/1 sketches to my Cryptozoic Archer PC. I completed my Master Set a while back so I just seek out the sweet sketches now. I recently came across my buddy Kyle selling off a bunch of his and jumped at a couple, landing one in the process.


Conway Stern makes his debut in my Archer collection. Stern is sporting his customary Star of David necklace and is in the process of losing his hand courtesy of Lana Kane, as seen in "Diversity Hire." The artist is JAMWAH, one of my favorites in the set, and it's an Artist's Proof to boot.

1 comment:

  1. Ya know the best part of your Archer sketch cards posts? Now that I have watched the series (waiting for season 7), I get what the cards are images of.

    ReplyDelete