Monday, May 2, 2016

Does Anyone Know? A Blogger Question.

I've wanted to change the comment format on the blog for some time now. Currently you can't directly reply to a comment someone has left and I enjoy that feature on all of the other blogs I've seen it on. I've tried to figure out how Blogger works in that sense and keep running into a dead-end.

So, if anyone can guide me to the correct way to change the way comments are left on the blog so anyone can directly reply to somebody's comment, I'd greatly appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm have you tried changing the "comment location"? (settings -> posts and comments -> comment location) I think "embedded" is the option that does it. The full page and pop-up window opens a separate window that might be the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a side thing - change the notification on your comments. Everytime I leave a comment I get an email about not being able to deliver the comment to some Yahoo address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be good to go now Jeff, let me know. Although I always get the notification when you have commented in the past.

      Also, our girl got engaged. :(

      Delete