Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Putting eBay Bucks To Great Use.

eBay Bucks are a wonderful thing. While I don't accumulate as much as some of my friends -- and I may need to implement some of their strategies moving forward because, hey, free money is free money -- I try to put the handful of dollars I do get to good use when they're presented to me.


I had $6.68 in eBay cash to burn and after some consideration decided that the above was the perfect piece of cardboard to put it towards. After those free dollars and cents were used up the grand total out of pocket for this gorgeous 2013-2014 Panini Crown Royale Silhouette Auto-Patch was $8.37 shipped to my doorstep. It's numbered 05/25 and features a sweet two-color patch with stitching and a bold on-card John Hancock of my main man Ryan Getzlaf.

3 comments: