Friday, February 3, 2017

Corey Seager: 2013 Bowman Inception Prospect Orange Auto /50, BGS 8.5

Here's another BGS return from way back when. Thanks, as always, to the fantastic Dodger Penguin for letting me submit through him. Today's card was acquired in a trade with The Daily Dimwit back in 2014. I redeemed it and Topps sent it to me later that year.


Damn Inception and its oh so tricky corner issues. I had hopes this 2013 Bowman Inception Orange Auto, #'d 03/50, of Corey Seager would at least 9 but some corner damage sunk it to an 8.5 with a 10 signature. While 8.5's are not ideal the card does hold sentimental value to me as I always appreciate people trading me cool stuff. Also, Seager autos are always tremendous. I may try and snag another down the road but whether that happens or not I'm happy to have this John Hancock in my #ManBearSeag PC.

8 comments:

  1. Still a great card even with the irritating 8.5. Hopefully the next batch will have better returns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! And I have high hopes! Fingers crossed haha.

      Delete
  2. Awesome card. Seager cards are hot right now too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I remember the days when I could land his auto for 10-20 bucks haha.

      Delete
  3. inception cards are so tough. beautiful on auto cards, but the edges and corners are always a little rough. nice grade though for the Seager auto card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! That's a nice auto. Shame about the corners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah, perhaps one day Topps will find a remedy for the thicker corners.

      Delete