Friday, February 24, 2017

Trade With Bubba's Bangin' Batch of Baseball Bits: Seager Ginter X RC and Set Needs Galore Met With Glee

I completed my third trade with Matt from Bubba's Bangin' Batch of Baseball Bits. You can check out the first here and second here. Matt has quickly become one of my go-to guys for my Ginter needs, of which I sadly still have far too many. Matt sent me another huge chunk of my A&G set needs, all from 2016.


Before we get to the set help, the jewel of the bubblers that arrived was this sweeeeet Corey Seager 2016 Allen & Ginter X RC. I really like Ginter X -- the design is just so stellar -- but it's an online-only product so my avenues for acquiring anything from it are eBay and trades with bloggers.


The set help was major yet again as Matt sent along a huge stack of my 2016 needs, including SPs and the complete Natural Wonders insert set.

Thanks as always Matt! Hope you enjoy the return package of cardboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment