Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Selanne, Kariya Make The Hall of Fame!

The two guys responsible for my love of hockey and specifically my love of the Anaheim Ducks just made the Hall of Fame, and quite appropriately made it together. Teemu Selanne and Paul Kariya were so exciting to watch that I decided to root for the Ducks over the local Kings. Both teams were terrible at that time, but only one was truly enjoyable to watch even with the outcome usually a loss.


Congrats gentlemen and thank you for all the great memories!






3 comments:

  1. Kariya is one of those guys I hate to love... while Selanne is one of those guys I love to hate. Regardless... I'm glad they both made it into the Hall of Fame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Finnish flash, both well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  3. I collected both of these guys in the 90's. It felt like they were under rated at times, but I am glad to see them both getting into the Hall of Fame.

    ReplyDelete