Wednesday, April 18, 2018

A Poochie Sketch Card From The Original Source! (Note: This sketch did not die on its way back to its home planet)

This is one of my favorite posts ever. A couple of weeks ago my buddy who works on The Simpsons swung by the shop and dropped off another sketch card for myself as well as one for my friend and coworker Mike. We were beyond ecstatic to see them as we knew they would be of the classic and unforgettable Rastafarian surfer dog with attitude that stole our hearts all those years ago: POOCHIE!


My buddy is actually the first person to ever draw Poochie, so now I can't watch this clip without imagining him in it.


This is the second dog he's sketched for my collection but obviously, with all respect to Santa's Little Helper, the coolest. I know Mike was pleased with his Poochie and Saturdays when he shows up are just that much more exciting and awesome when he passes along some of his phenomenal talent and work to us.

Thanks as always amigo!

7 comments:

  1. That's awesome. And the second Poochie reference I've heard today, no less. This one's better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have no clue who Poochie is... but it doesn't matter... I love sketch cards in any shape or form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poochie! The Jar Jar Binks of the Simpsons universe!

    ReplyDelete