Thursday, May 3, 2018

Upgrading My 1972 Icee Bear Unseld

I recently landed a fantastic deal for a lot of 1972 Icee Bear cards. I only needed 5 for my PSA 8 set but the deal was too good to pass up and it'll be fun to flip what I don't need and see if I can make up what I spent on what I actually needed.


One card that ended up being a throw-in, as so many of them will end up being, was actually an "upgrade" of sorts. When I purchased the Wes Unseld it was housed in a newer PSA holder and I'd prefer them all to be in old PSA slabs just for my OCD's sake. I figured I'd eventually pick up a replacement down the road if the price was right, and free seems like a good enough reason to upgrade.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I'm the same way about my holder. I never actually do anything about it. But seeing my 1956 Topps cards in different holders and different grades drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete