Saturday, September 15, 2018

Junior Gilliam: 1955 Topps PSA 6 (MC)

I was browsing the Net54 boards when I spotted the below for sale. It's not from a set I collect, of a player I collect, or a card I ever particularly wanted, but it was only $9 delivered and I couldn't pass it up.


Here's a beautiful PSA 6 (MC) of former Dodger second baseman Jim Gilliam. While it doesn't exactly fit into my collection it is my first card of Junior and a great looking piece of cardboard. I can't resist reasonably priced vintage goodness.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card. I'm not one to get hung up on centering and lots of time I don't even notice. I'm glad people will sell MCs at a discount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less than half the price of a blaster? Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retired Dodgers' number. Only non-HOFer to have that honor.

    ReplyDelete