Monday, November 12, 2018

H. Hinchman T206 Old Mill PSA AUTH

Today's post features a man who played nearly two decades in the minor leagues and managed for over ten years as well at the lower levels while playing in just 15 games in the majors. T206, I just can't quit you.


This beautiful Harry Hinchman Old Mill T206 ran me less than a blaster shipped in the Authentic slab. Hinchman, away from baseball, was in the bowling alley business. On the field he had the reputation of a gentleman as a manager but was known on more than one occasion to have slugged an umpire during an argument.


The card is either extremely faded or missing some kind of color pass. This discoloration, whatever the cause, is what attracted me to pick up my newest T206.

1 comment:

  1. Love these pickups, because I get to learn a little baseball history. Kinda makes me want to go out and add another T206 to my collection.

    ReplyDelete