Saturday, December 29, 2018

Scoring Some Sweet T206 Printer's Scrap: Jimmy Lavender, Polar Bear Back!

Earlier this year I came across a Net54 thread where a guy was selling a bunch of Polar Bear Back T206 Printer's Scrap he had bought as a lot. I really wanted a T206 Scrap in my collection as I think they're super cool. Combine my desire for one with the fact that I really like Polar Bear backs and it was a perfect match.


The choice was an easy one when I saw he had a Jimmy Lavender available. I like the pose and the name has always made me laugh, as he sounds less like a baseball player and more like a male exotic dancer. Coming to the stage.....Jiiiiiimmmmmmy LAVENDER! I digress.


I really love Polar Bear backs. So pretty. This makes for a really unique and cool addition to my T206 PC and I hope to one day get it slabbed with "printer's scrap" on the flip. Whether that is actually possible, who knows. But a man can dream.

1 comment:

  1. Polar backs are cool. Male exotic dancers? Not so much.

    ReplyDelete