Monday, February 11, 2019

An Awesome Vintage Postcard Pickup

I recently made a small but enjoyable purchase from the founder and lead moderator of Net54, Leon Luckey. He posted for sale a postcard and after a little thought I decided it was too cool to pass up. Click to embiggen:


The newest addition to my Vintage Collection is this ~1910 "The Never Wases & Has Beens" postcard featuring baseball in Panama. The color and overall look of the postcard and people within are super interesting.

I've been posting very little due to a recent move for work and being without a scanner for the time being. I've got a lot of sweet stuff to write up and share as well as a job to discuss and stuff to sell.

4 comments:

  1. Not often you see a 109 year old postcard. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great one. For the right price I wouldn't hesitate. I'm guessing it's rare. Sounds like you haven't had time but if you do any research on it let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You doing alright, Greg? Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you're posting again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he's into comic books now

    ReplyDelete