Wednesday, November 13, 2019

(Zack) Wheat Wednesday: A Nice T206 Tolstoi Back Addition, PSA 3.5!

Earlier this year I spotted a sweet Zack Wheat I didn't have in an auction house's upcoming auction. I decided to make a run for it knowing the auction house allowed for pickup, figuring that saving on shipping and insurance gave me a little wiggle room to put in a larger bid. While I forgot about the buyer's premium (because I'm an idiot, you see) I was still happy with the final price on the below beaut.


Here's my fourth Zack Wheat T206 in a back-run I will likely never complete. Tolstoi is a tougher back and certainly a more popular one so I knew it wouldn't be as cheap as I was hoping for but it's a really presentable 3.5 and a welcome addition.

2 comments:

  1. Those buyer premium's are why I never even bother looking at stuff from auction houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never bought anything from an auction house, so I would have totally made the same mistake as you with the buyer's premium.

    ReplyDelete