Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Even As A Dodgers' Fan, I Am Still Okay Owning This Card (But Okay Is Where I Draw The Line)

Way back when I found this card in a box full of junk and added it to my collection for free (never a bad starting point). The set has become extremely popular for obvious reasons and it was, at worst, trade bait. Jump ahead to working for PSA and I decided to include it in a small submission of randomness just for kicks.


I was surprised it came back a 10 as I thought it was a 9 at best but I was happy to add a PSA 10 Jose Altuve 2011 Topps Update RC to my collection/trade bait/for sale pile for just the $8 grading fee and some time awaiting its return.

This was prior to the sign-stealing scandal and while I'm not distraught possessing it I would part with it for the right deal more easily now than before.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card. I'm hoping his popularity will drop, so I can pick up an affordable PSA 10 copy of his 2010 Bowman Chrome card.

    ReplyDelete