Friday, March 11, 2022

PSA Graded Simpsons Packs!

I am in no way, shape, or form a pack collector and I never intend on being one. I think some are pretty cool and I like the idea but I collect way too much already and there's not much I would ever want to own unopened. Packs of Simpsons' cards from the auto sets I've been working on for a few years, you say? Well, that I could very easily get behind and drop doh on.

Behold! These two packs are from the 2000 Simpsons Anniversary set released by now-defunct Inkworks. I saw the pair pop up on bids and reeled them in for about $10. It was a deal I couldn't pass up and I quickly decided grading them for display purposes was the right call. Many months later they returned to me and I am the proud owner of two damn cool pieces to my general Simpsons PC. These are the only two packs from this product ever graded by PSA.

I really love that the packs came in different colors and featured various characters rather than being uniform in either aspect. Here's a blue El Barto in a PSA 10.

And, looking aloof as ever, a red Homer in its PSA 9 tomb. The new pack holders are awesome and luckily double as weapons as World War III is underway.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty cool. Are Marge, Maggie, and Lisa featured on other wrappers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a Lisa...assuming there must be a Marge. Hoping to add any more I come across!

      Delete
  2. I should have hoarded those back in the day. Think I bought one pack and might still have the wrapper somewhere. They look really cool encased!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great display pieces for sure! Oh, to have hoarded certain things lol...where we could all be!

      Delete
  3. Graded packs aren't my thing, but as much as I hate to admit it, these do look really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vibrant colors and anything Simpsons seems to always improve a situation!

      Delete