Tuesday, May 17, 2022

A Ticket That Warms My Heart: Kershaw and Kemp, Back Together Again!

My love of tickets is not always limited to the specific players I collect, but it most often focuses on a select group of guys so I don't stray too far off course and bankrupt myself. Clayton Kershaw will always be high on my list of targets as I could watch the man pitch every day and twice on Sundays. When I spotted this on eBay, I could not resist adding it for a couple of reasons....


An August matchup with Milwaukee in 2008 yielded a very good Kershaw rookie start: 6 innings, 1 run, and 6 whiffs. Getting a rookie ticket of Kershaw's would be enough on its own if it were not for the fact that it's even better than that with the addition of Matt Kemp hitting his 32nd career dinger.

It returned from PSA as a 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment