Monday, May 16, 2022

Aaron Rodgers 2005 Topps RC, PSA 9

While I've gravitated very heavily towards vintage and tickets over the last half decade and couple of years, respectively, I still like a nice modern card from time to time. Aaron Rodgers has long been one of my favorite quarterbacks to watch chuck it around -- I picked up a few cards of his over a decade ago but never put much effort into following through with that potential collecting avenue.


While cleaning through some stuff around my apartment during the increased amount of at-home time I've had since the pandemic began, I unearthed this long-forgotten rookie of the Packers' star. I decided I couldn't beat getting it slabbed and protected for $8 and almost a year later I picked it back up from the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment