Monday, July 29, 2024

Mannfred: A New Archer Sketch!

Rare is the day I add a new character to my collection of Archer Sketch cards, but a joyous day that rarity always is. Having finally tracked down one of every 58 artists in the set, I am now in the fun position to just target new characters, my favorite artists, or the best-looking sketches out there. Of course if I am being honest, I still want them all, but I am trying to be reasonable about it.


Mike Legan makes another appearance in the PC with his take on Manny the German spy -- a fun nearly one-off bad guy who showed up in two episodes in Season 1 and was never seen again. Voiced by RenĂ© Auberjonois, this joins the autograph of RenĂ© I landed 10 years ago.

Certain artists don't command a hefty price on the secondary market, and thankfully I did not have to break the bank on this one. Legan included a number of more unique faces from the Archerverse in his offering to the product, so he's a guy I target when looking to fill in the blank spaces I am still chasing. While others don't see a valuable target, they are very valuable to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment