Monday, October 5, 2026

Roy Campanella PM10 Stadium Pin

I really should be more consistent posting new pickups. I used to be, way back when, but that fell off around 2019. I have so much stuff backlogged that I won't get to it all...but trying is half the battle. Let's try to be consistent and post -- yet again -- with today's newest addition to one of my longest-standing PCs.


The PM10 Stadium Pin set released between 1947-66 is a funky and fun set, but not an easy one to have grading companies recognize. I've had this Campy pin for years, maybe even over a decade. I know PSA would not slab it but thankfully MBA Grading was willing to do the research and allow their grading team to review it.


The fact it received a 6 was purely icing on the cardboard cake. Having it slabbed in any grade/status is all I cared about and I do like the simplicity of the holder (I would change the way the label reads if it was a decision that was mine to make).

I am thrilled to have this reside in my Campanella Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment