Friday, August 28, 2026

Owning 15% of A Print Run: Archer!

I recently found an incredible PC piece up for auction on eBay. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on it that unless it soared to an astronomical price I would be taking it home. I was willing to pay at least double what my winning bid ended up being, but thankfully I saved some cash in securing this beauty.

Not shockingly, it is yet another Archer sketch card. Shockingly, it's from a rare artist and one who only did 14 sketches max for the set. Adam Toews served as a Background Designer, Illustrator, Lead Illustrator, Associate Art Director, and Art Director on the show.

The seller did not include Adam's name in the listing which I believe would have certainly added more dollars to his pocket. His oversight is my gain, and while I paid more for this sketch of Adam's than I did when I picked up one of his other 13 six years back, both were still steals of the highest order.

Here is this bad boy in front of a framed print of Pam Poovey doing her best Kim Kardashian impersonation. The print is directly from one of the Archer artists I have become friendly with, Stephen Slesinski. I bought it and a handful of other prints from him that were originally cast and crew exclusives (so you know I was interested when told they were up for grabs!).

No comments:

Post a Comment