Monday, October 3, 2011

Trade With Cardboard Heaven: Matt Kemp Bazooka Back Ginter Mini! It's My 100th Trade!

I completed my third trade with Cameron from Cardboard Heaven. Cam and I always complete great trades, hitting up multiple collecting needs and wants. Cam was the first person I ever traded with as I picked up a pair of sweet Matt Kemp RCs, and our second deal netted me a sweet Jay Bruce RC auto/relic. So it only seemed appropriate that for this, my 100th trade, I'd come back to the man who started it all: Cam, and his innate knack for finding and trading me awesome Bison cards.


This is my first Allen & Ginter Bazooka Back Mini, and it happens to be of my favorite player and primary collecting interest. Score!


Awesome doesn't begin to describe how happy I am to own this fantastically wonderful card. It is most definitely a highlight of my Kemp PC. Cameron wasn't done though.


A new Kemp and a pair of new Kershaws, a sweet Jered Weaver Heritage RC, a beautiful Jay Bruce Masterpieces RC, a retail-only (I think) Duke Gypsy Queen, and to top it all off, a Chin-Feng Chen relic. I honestly don't recall Chen at all. Oh, and before I forget, if you'd like to see what Cam got, follow this here link.

Thanks for another great trade Cameron, I look forward to our next deal!

5 comments:

  1. Nice! Glad I was your 100th trade. I haven't kept track of mine and I know I miss posting some of mine, but maybe I should. Enjoy the cards cause I'm enjoying mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 trades Greg...glad I've been a part of a couple of them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again Cam! Always a pleasure trading with you!

    Robert- Thanks, I look forward to a couple more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - way to crush my measley one trade with your one - HUNDRED !!
    congrats on that.
    after 20 trades i would think my collection is awesome. after 100... ur pc gotta be like museum quality. congrats. (i also see i wont be able to stop after just 20 trades, will i?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, thanks! And you most certainly will not be able to stop. It's an addiction. Easily.

    Here are my main PCs. Not all acquired in trade, but some were (most of the hits were not).

    plaschkethysweaterisargyle.blogspot.com/p/matt-kempclayton-kershawrussell-martin.html

    ReplyDelete