Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trade With The Daily Dimwit: CAMPY! BRUUUUUUCE!

I completed my fourth trade with Sam from the fantastic and entertaining The Daily Dimwit. You can read about the first here, the second here, and the third right here. A terribly thin draft of this post was accidentally published this weekend. Damn you Blogger! Anyhoo, this time around I sent Sam an assortment of Astros. His end of the deal can be found here.


The main attraction on my end is the sweeeeeet Roy Campanella Bat Relic from 2011 Topps Lineage you see above. It's my first hit of Roy, and I've thankfully been able to build a very nice Campy PC without breaking the bank.


Next up, another Jay Bruce relic. I'm a huge Bruce fan. Always happy to pick up hits of his.


Finally, Sam and I were working towards including this Pee Wee card, but I couldn't come up with enough, so I told him to not worry about it and if I could scrounge up enough I'd inquire about it in the future. Well, Sam's a swell dude, so he sent it along anyways.


It's fantastic to begin with, being that it's Reese and a mini. But it is not your regular, run of the mill mini. Sepia. #'d 25/99. Awesome.

Finally, I was fortunate enough to be a winner among many winners in one of Sam's contests. My prize is below. It's been added to my Trade Bait, where it will hopefully find a home with someone who will appreciate it more than I ever could.


As always, much thanks Samuel!

No comments:

Post a Comment