Sunday, November 13, 2011

Trade With $30 a week habit: Teemu Selanne, Non-Anaheim Ducks Edition, and A Bunch of 2011 Allen & Ginter. Plus A Milestone!

I completed my third trade with Robert from $30 a week habit. You can read about the first here and the second here. In exchange for a Dion Phaneuf RC, a few Shawn Green Jays cards, and a handful of serial numbered cards for Robert's new and daunting set task (which comes with its own blog too), I received this nice Teemu Selanne jersey swatch.


Yes, there was in fact a time when Teemu was not a Duck. We tend to not speak about those times (except for 2003....2003 is acceptable).


The one huge attraction this relic has - other than it's of a future Hall of Famer, of whom I only have one or two hits - is that the jersey piece is colorful. Always a plus. Robert also knocked out a huge chunk of my remaining 2011 Ginter needs, which I'd scan, but when I say chunk, I mean a huge huge chunk. Thirty-seven base cards (four of 'em short-prints), one Ascent of Man, and six Hometown Heroes. My Ginter needs have been updated accordingly.

Thanks as always for another great trade Robert! Oh, and before I forget, I woke up to find this:


Thanks guys and gals!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100 followers Greg!! I actually was able to find some more trade bait for you as well this weekend, so I'll send you an email with the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robert, and thanks for the trade and Ginter help! And sounds good!

    ReplyDelete