Sunday, October 21, 2012

Trade With Collector's Crack: Old-School Kershaw, Chrome-y Wright, and Lots o' Ginter.

I completed my sixth trade with Mark from Collector's Crack. You can check out the first here, second here, third here, fourth here, and fifth here. Mark inquired about two cards from my box of 2012 Allen & Ginter, and he sent along a pair of nice cards for a couple of player collections as well as some Ginter help in return.


First up, a new Clayton Kershaw, which is always a welcome sight. It just so happens to be the 2012 Topps Series 2 SP - with Clayton in that wonderfully-fantastic old-school powder blue throwback Brooklyn uniform - that my collection was in dire need of. It will go very well with my Matt Kemp Beast Mode SP from the same set.


Next up, a chrome-y David Wright, numbered 0427/1961.


And finally, Mark knocked off a nice chunk of my 2012 Ginter needs, sending over 35 Base cards.

Thanks for another great swap Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment