Sunday, October 14, 2012

Trade With The Sandlot: PC Additions Galore, Plus Ginter.

I completed my third trade with Joe from The Sandlot. You can check out the first here and second here. Joe hit a few different areas of my collection with the bubbler he sent my way. First up, a beautiful white refractor of Russell Martin, numbered 043/200.


Next up, a new Matt Kemp from Topps Triple Threads, and it's numbered 1406/1500.


Joe included a sweet Eric Gagne from his starting pitching days, which is awesome.


The bubbler also included some more new additions to my Kemp and Martin PCs, as well as a pair of Kershaws I didn't have.



Joe sent along nine needs from 2011 Ginter, all hailing from the Hometown Heroes 100-card set, which is dangerously close to finally being completed, as I'm down to the final four. He also later sent a PWE my way with two 2012 Ginter needs (one SP and a What's In A Name? of J-Hey) as well as another new Kershaw (2009 UD Signature Stars), which is much appreciated!


Finally, some random goodness.


Thanks for the great trade Joe! I'll get your cards out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment