Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Two More 1933 Goudeys Bite The Dust.

I added a pair of 1933 beauties to my '33 Goudey Brooklyn team set.


First up, Glenn Wright. Glenn ran me $5.60 delivered with free shipping. I have no idea what that stain consists of and I don't want to know beyond knowing it possesses the ability to keep prices down. The rest of the card is in great shape.


The second pickup is the newest worst conditioned card among my '33 Goudeys. Val Picinich was a cool $5.28 shipped. He looks like he was struck straight down the middle by a bolt of lightning. The remaining five cards I need can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. I believe the DEA would like to talk to you about that stain, sir. :)

    Nice pickups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete