Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2012-2013 Panini Dominion "Peerless Patches" Auto-Patch: Ryan Getzlaf!

My Dominion pickups have been few and far between over the last year, but I'm always on the lookout for cards of Ryan Getzlaf out of that gorgeous brand. It will always remain my all-time favorite hockey product (with the inaugural release being my favorite year of Dominion) and if the price is right I'm always happy to drop some cash on phenomenal pieces of high-end cardboard like the beaut below.


Numbered 35/40, it's a wonderful on-card John Hancock of The Captain with a sweet three-color patch piece, stitching included. It's from the Peerless Patches subset of 2012-2013 Dominion and I've been after one of Getzy's for quite some time. $13.22 delivered was a no-brainer.

1 comment:

  1. Perfection, all wrapped up in a Peerless Patches card.

    Fine card. Damn fine card.

    ReplyDelete