Saturday, December 26, 2015

Work Perks: John Gibson, Urias, Walker Buehler (Cowboy or Texas Ranger?)

Last Saturday saw a few new items enter my collection through the sheer generosity of others. While at work a customer came in and traded in some random jerseys and autos for credit towards a large purchase of wax he was making. One of those cards was the below orange sweater swatch of Anaheim Ducks' netminder John Gibson, and when I asked my boss how much he would want for it he simply handed it to me. It's my first relic of Gibby. Thanks Zack!


That same customer broke a box of 2015 Bowman Draft Jumbo while in the shop, and in addition to letting me open three packs he graciously handed me the two Dodgers I pulled. Any Julio Urias card is cool, and the Walker Buehler marks my first piece of cardboard featuring the 2015 1st rounder out of Vanderbilt.


Thanks Dayton!

No comments:

Post a Comment