Monday, June 13, 2016

Trade With I Love the Smell of Cardboard in the Morning: Russ Martin 2016 SP!

I completed my first trade with Tim from I Love the Smell of Cardboard in the Morning. I reached out to Tim or he reached out to me (it's been a while since we initiated these trade talks) and ended up sending him a lot of cards including Yankees, Rays, Russell Wilson, a Michael Taylor auto, and some Broncos. The highlights of what I received are as follows:


SP Russell Martin! It pairs oh so well with the base card of the former Blue Crew backstop I picked up earlier this year.


Six new additions to my Kid K PC, including my first cards of Clayton from 2016. I mean it's not like we're almost halfway through the year or anything. I'm nearing 300 unique Kershaws and should hopefully hit that milestone by year's end.


I have now reached the 460 mark on Bison cards with Tim's help.


Three more Russ pickups with that 2009 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor being the gem. It's numbered 077/150 and thankfully my scanner made the decision to absolutely love the card. It just pops.

Tim also knocked off a 2013 Allen & Ginter need of mine with a Heavy Hangs The Head insert (yes, I'm still working on '13 A&G along with a few other years of my favorite product).

Thanks for the great trade Tim!

5 comments:

  1. Glad everything arrived safely Greg. Thanks for the patience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, thanks again for the great cardboard Tim!

      Delete
  2. I am so not caring about 2016 I had no idea what made that an SP. Had to hit ebay to see the base.

    And I'll double on the blue refractor. That thing is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's even a SSP for Russ haha. Oh Topps!

      And yeah blue parallels are just the best.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete