Thursday, April 27, 2017

Trade With My Cardboard Habit: A Gorgeous Julio Urias Gold Label Auto!

I completed my fourth trade with Judson of the fantastic My Cardboard Habit. You can check out the first here, second here, and third here. Judson and I have been sending bubblers back and forth and this time around I knew I had to find a lot for him as he sent me a fantastic addition to my modest Julio Urias PC.


This beaut is the Black Frame parallel out of 2016 Topps Gold Label -- one of my top five products of the year -- and is numbered 28/50. It will eventually head to BGS for slabbing.


Judson wasn't done as he sent along a handful of really cool additions to various collections, starting with the Seagers you see above. Bowman's Best was easily my favorite release of 2016.


A pair of new Kershaw cards with the right being a refractor.


If only Kenta Maeda could find consistency on the mound. Even last year he struggled with that far too often. Although I guess technically that makes him consistently inconsistent.


Finally, a few more Julios as he's set to make his 2017 debut tonight. The middle is another refractor and I dig the Heritage (this is at least my second copy of it).

As always Judson, you've outdone yourself! Thanks again buddy!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pickup. Guess that Judson guy is an OK guy.
    lol

    ReplyDelete