Thursday, July 20, 2017

Trade With The Dutch Card Guy: Part 2 - Clayton Kershaw 2015 Gypsy Queen Auto-Relic /50, BGS 9-10 AU!

Here's Part 2 and the first follow-up to what was my second trade with Jeroen of The Dutch Card Guy fame from November of 2016. I purchased three big cards from him and decided to wait until they returned from Beckett before showcasing them. Then, I just fell into my recent habit of being really slow in getting blogging done. So, finally, here's the first card I snagged.


Kid K! This beautiful auto-relic of Clayton Kershaw hails from 2015 Gypsy Queen and is numbered 45/50. It returned from BGS in a 9-10 AU holder and though it is a 9, it is at least a pretty strong 9 with no sub-grades below a 9. The John Hancock is on-card -- and hey, Clayton didn't run it to the edge oh snap yesssssss -- and he even inscribed his number to boot. It's a wonderful addition to my Minotaur PC.

Thanks Jeroen!

2 comments: