Friday, August 25, 2017

2012 Topps Five Star Booklet Dual Auto-Patch /10: Matt Kemp and Ryan Braun

Here is a card that has been sitting in a box, un-scanned and unwritten about, for years. For whatever reason I never got around to posting it and eventually it just slipped my mind. I recently dug it out of hiding and without further adieu here's the "latest" addition to my Matt Kemp PC.


From 2012 Topps Five Star, this Booklet Dual Auto-Patch offering pairs Kemp with Ryan Braun. It's numbered 09/10 and features a pair of pretty patch pieces to go along with the hard-signed John Hancocks. I do love the photo Topps chose to use for the should have been 2011 MVP.

4 comments:

  1. That is a sweet looking card. That photo for Kemp is awesome!!! I dig the throwback uni for Braun too even though I hate him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I don't enjoy Braun as much as I once did but I don't mind having an auto or two of him. And yes, the Kemp photo is dope!

      Delete
  2. 2012 Five Star is a good set despite the edging issues

    ReplyDelete