Sunday, August 20, 2017

That Time Thor Came Shooting Through The Strata-sphere and Into My Collection

I recently won an Instagram contest held by my good friend JK. The prize surprised me a bit as he's a huge, huge Mets' fan but I imagine he had an extra one that allowed him to give the below away as the prize.


I will always like Noah Syndergaard for the simple fact that he has an awesomely dope nickname: Thor. Just maybe listen to the medical staff in the future. Also, Strata is a really nice product. Tricky to scan, but aesthetically-pleasing to be sure.


When JK came into the shop to drop off Noah he opened quite a bit of 2017 Topps Chrome and was kind enough to pass along this cool Julio Urias insert to me.

Thanks as always dude!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I sold a Thor Nickname card last year at the height of Thorsanity to someone local (lots of Mets fans here in NJ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thorsanity B^)

    Year, NJ guy and Thor (and DeGrom collector) here. In fact spent some of the last couple hours getting out it on some Noah refractors on eBay, so yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he comes back healthy I still expect him to be dominant once again.

      Delete