Friday, February 23, 2018

2001 The Simpsons Mania! Pickup: A Russi Taylor Autograph

I recently added the below 2001 The Simpsons Mania! autograph to my Simpsons' Collection. The "role player" voice actors and actresses from the two sets Inkworks put out command bigger bucks than one might think and Russi Taylor has alluded me for some time. A seller who had three of these eventually dropped their price by a fairly substantial amount and I decided to pull the trigger.


Russi is most well-known for voicing Martin Prince, Sherri and Terri, and Üter Zörker (the pleasantly plump German exchange student) since the show's inception. She also voices Minnie Mouse, which I was not aware of. The final price was less than two blasters but more than one. I'm now just in need of three total autos between the two releases, although two of those are Nancy Cartwright.

4 comments:

  1. Üter Zörker is one of the most underrated characters in television history.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lose it every time the civil war reenactors catch up with him.

      Delete
  2. Sweet pickup! I gotta give a shot at this set someday, though I'm sure it wouldn't be cheap.

    ReplyDelete