Sunday, March 11, 2018

Trade With The Dutch Card Guy: Part 4 - Clayton Kershaw 2009 Allen & Ginter N43 Boxtopper Auto /15, BGS 9.5-10 AU!

So that title is certainly a mouthful. Here's the final piece to a long-ago trade with Jeroen of The Dutch Card Guy fame. The throw-ins from Jeroen are here, Part 1 is here, and Part 2 is here. I've been horrible about posting with any amount of consistency recently and this card has been awaiting its showcasing for some time now. But it is finally that time and this was a key in my decision to send Jeroen a lot of cash for cardboard all of those months ago.


Boom. I adore Ginter and boxtoppers are pretty cool when done right. These N43s definitely were done right. It's limited to 15 copies -- I snagged 1/15 -- and the John Hancock is on-card and bold. I had my fingers crossed the card would at least 9.5 and my hopes were answered. This is easily one of my favorite Kershaw cards.

Thank you once again Jeroen! This and the others have a wonderful and permanent home in my Kid K Collection!

3 comments: