Thursday, July 19, 2018

I NEED THE H. JON BENJAMIN AUTO FROM 2018 GINTER....HELP ME OUT!

I will trade heavily in your favor if any of you out there reading this happen to pull or come into possession of an H. Jon Benjamin auto from 2018 Allen & Ginter. He voices Archer on Archer and I put together a Master Set of Cryptozoic's Archer release back in 2014. However, only two of the main cast did not sign for the product: Aisha Tyler and H. Jon.


So help me out!

On a side note, good god does his autograph legitimately disappoint and depress me. Penmanship is such a dying art.

5 comments:

  1. "A BJ" Are we seriously not doing phrasing anymore?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT. I'm losing it in my increasingly old age, clearly.

      Delete
  2. His voice roles in Home Movies are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen it! But reading about it, I need to check it out. Thanks for the heads-up Rob!

      Delete