Thursday, July 23, 2020

Corey Seager Signed First Home Run Full Ticket, Slabbed PSA/DNA!

Here's a very unique addition that is a first for any of my collections. I randomly came across this on eBay and couldn't resist for what was an affordable price. I've been a big fan of Corey Seager since I learned about his existence as a Dodger and while I don't buy much modern cardboard anymore, this served as a chance to add an autograph and a really interesting piece of Seager's pro history.


Seager hit the blast against the man featured in the ticket, then D-Backs' righty Josh Collmenter. I love that he signed in bold blue and I love that it's a full ticket.


The ticket has an auto grade of 9, which was irrelevant to me when I found this. It's not the most important item but it's a unique addition to my Seager PC all the same.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Corey looks extremely motivated this year (rumor mill says the Dodgers were looking to acquire Francisco Lindor during the past offseason). Congrats on a great pickup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue paint pen looks awesome. That's a very cool addition to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to submit that for ticket dual grade, righttt?

    ReplyDelete