Friday, April 8, 2022

Archer Sketch Pickup: Robert Hack

I'm still working on completing the 2014 Cryptozoic Archer Sketch Set. It's been a slow grind but I have thankfully knocked off a few of the remaining artists I need to complete that beast of a project. Maybe by the 10 year anniversary, if I'm lucky!!


This newest piece comes from the mind of Robert Hack and features the one and only Malory Archer. This past season of Archer was the last for Malory as voice actress and legend Jessica Walter passed away. The show gave her character an absolutely beautiful finale and it brought tears to my eyes. Some shows kill off characters or give them forgettable endings, but the creators did a wonderful service in how her arc ended in the Archer universe.

The episode in question -- Lo Scandalo -- sees Malory kill the Prime Minister of Italy during some....exotic adult entertainment, as they were long-time lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment