Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Hatchet-Faced Prick

Here's a new character addition to my collection of Archer sketch cards. This newest person uttered the first words ever spoken in the series and only appeared in that one episode, entitled Mole Hunt. The artist is Mike Legan and it's actually the only sketch of this character I can recall seeing from any artist in the product....although I'm sure one or two others used him as a muse.


Here's the first and perhaps only Crenshaw/Kremenski sketch card I will ever own. The character opens the show "torturing" Sterling Archer before it's revealed to be a training exercise run by Archer's mother and Crenshaw. However, Crenshaw ends up being a KGB mole who in turn is Kremenski. He is killed by Archer at the tail end of the pilot, the first person to be seen dying on the show.

Archer calling him a "hatchet-faced prick" still makes me laugh to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment