Monday, March 26, 2012

Another Sweet Captain Getzlaf Panini Dominion Patch.

I've been going full bore in my attempt to snatch up all of the Ryan Getzlaf Dominion cards I can get my grubby hands on. It was something I mentioned in a previous White Whale themed post, and 2012 has definitely been a boon in terms of adding not only to my Captain Getzlaf PC, but to the Dominion portion of it.


My latest addition (that I've posted....hint hint) is this sweeeet two-color patch with a fat seam and two rows of awesome stitching. Another patch that is trying to bust out of the card, and this particular one is #'d 24/25. I'm pretty sure this was around eight bucks, and any of these awesome patches I can grab for eight bucks will most certainly be grabbed.


3 comments:

  1. I am not a big hockey collector besides hurricanes. I love dominion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dominion is damn amazing. There are some Canes in the set.

    Also, that Getz dual you have....super duper interested!

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! So cool! I like it very much. Thank you for sharing it. Now I want to share you some fashionable and cheap Abercrombie Sale clothes.

    ReplyDelete