Ticket Monster LAD Banner

Monday, March 26, 2012

Another Sweet Captain Getzlaf Panini Dominion Patch.

I've been going full bore in my attempt to snatch up all of the Ryan Getzlaf Dominion cards I can get my grubby hands on. It was something I mentioned in a previous White Whale themed post, and 2012 has definitely been a boon in terms of adding not only to my Captain Getzlaf PC, but to the Dominion portion of it.

My latest addition (that I've posted....hint hint) is this sweeeet two-color patch with a fat seam and two rows of awesome stitching. Another patch that is trying to bust out of the card, and this particular one is #'d 24/25. I'm pretty sure this was around eight bucks, and any of these awesome patches I can grab for eight bucks will most certainly be grabbed.


I'm Your Average Card Collector said...

I am not a big hockey collector besides hurricanes. I love dominion

Greg Zakwin said...

Dominion is damn amazing. There are some Canes in the set.

Also, that Getz dual you have....super duper interested!


claire said...

Wonderful! So cool! I like it very much. Thank you for sharing it. Now I want to share you some fashionable and cheap Abercrombie Sale clothes.