Friday, December 6, 2013

Trade With Night Owl Cards: Kemps, Kershaws, and Martins: OH MY!

I completed my seventh trade with Greg from the legendary Night Owl Cards. You can see the first here, second here, third here, fourth here, fifth here, and sixth here. Night Owl really went to work on my major PCs, sending a whopping 17 new additions westward from his late-night hub.


First up, 7 new Bison pickups. There are far too many Bowman Platinum parallels which are almost indistinguishable at times. The Campy liquorfractor is sweeeeeet.


Next up, 6 new Kid Ks as well as 3 additions to my Russ Martin SuperCollection. Acquiring hits is great and all but there is still something satisfying about knocking off simple base and insert needs.


The final card to fall out of the bubbler brought with it a piece of one of Russ' old Dodger uniforms. I have a pair of higher-end parallels of this relic but it's still enjoyable to pick up one of the base jersey swatches.

Thanks as always fellow Greg!

5 comments:

  1. That's funny. I swear a few of those cards look like ones I sent Greg in our last trade! Trickle down trading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you! (And you, too, Erin).

    CB, Iz gotz lotz uf Doyers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark- From one Greg to another!

    Fellow Greg- I thought you'd appreciate that last nugget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete