Friday, July 27, 2012

Trade With Night Owl Cards: Tulo, Kershaw, Russell Martin, and Erin Hawksworth.

I completed yet another trade with my fellow Greg - Night Owl - from Night Owl Cards. It's our sixth deal, and you can check out the first here, second here, third here, fourth here, and fifth here. Greg sent along a few nice PC additions in exchange for a food-related Dodger. First up, a sweet Tulo relic that will fit nicely in my Long Beach State PC.


I'm always excited to pick up a nice Dirtbags' hit. Night Owl added a couple of Claytons to my Kid K PC as well. The far right is the Walmart black retail parallel, I do believe, and the middle is the platinum anniversary parallel. Or not, I have no idea. I already picked up the Archives sticker, but have yet to post it, so Greg's will be the one that gets the designation of adding another card to my Kershaw Collection. Though that future sticker post certainly doesn't hinge on the sticker as the main draw....(hint hint, tease tease).


And finally, a pair of nice new Russ Martins, one of which I would have never known to be new had it not been for the friendly note Greg sent along, alerting me to the fact that the right card is a "gold lettering" parallel. Okay then.


Oh, and I can't forget the Night Owl Trade Special, per his request:



Thanks for another great swap Greg!

No comments:

Post a Comment